Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ate hot cheetos on an meaningless stomach, what should I do?

Around 9:30 a.m. today I ate a small bag of Hot Cheetos (lime flavored) on an unoccupied stomach. I had a particularly bad stomach soreness, the swirly poking type. When I came home from university, about an hour after, I hold the biggest headache and I am really cold, wanting to vomit. I go inside the bathroom, vomit the hot cheetos out and presently I feel a bit better. My team leader still really hurts. I drank some squirt and it sort of helped. Why did I bring back so sick from it? The acid or something? Any other guidance to get better?Ate hot cheetos on an meaningless stomach, what should I do?
Take some Pepto-Bismol if you hold it. Slowly sip some Ginger Ale or flat Coke. Make sure you are drinking enough sea, but remember to drink it slowly. I would try to stay away from headache pills on your bad tummy because they can engender it feel worse. Lay down and survey an old movie or something that make you feel obedient.
Hope you feel better!
oOh horrible, i sugest eating a popsicle, drinking some hose down, and going to bed.
i dont think it be the cheetos
You could have have a reaction to what ever they use to kind them hot!
Flat coke helps near stomach upsets, no bubbles, put it in the microwave for 35 second and add a squeeze of lemon if you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment