Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Buying medication surrounded by t.j?

Hi i was wondering if anyone have got any medication in t.j mexico minus a prescription? If so what was the term of the pharmacies you went to. How oodles times have you be there, and are the Meds the tangible deal? I know things are alot different down in attendance and i dont want to get ripped stale with drugs that hold fillers and are not the real do business, but in the U.S its sooo much more $$$. I am planning to turn very soon because i involve my medication but am a bit nervous that i will bring burned. So please if you know a good pharmacy cultivate me. Also do you know any online pharmacies that you dont need a prescription for and wont carry burned. Please as much info as possible would help. AND PLEASE NO B.S!Buying medication surrounded by t.j?
OK, no B.S. It have been years but I use to cross a Laredo & newly go to the pharmacy, from in attendance I saw a doctor or someone that gave me the scripts. (3 months worth adjectives filled) Got the real business deal no problems. We did this 5 times the last be 7 yrs ago. Get with a hackney cab tip em good & they will pinch care of U. As far as trellis sites, run a Google search for what you want & the sites will be at hand. You just own to read the sites policies to make sure it's adjectives good. I own never had a problem online except for them sending it again 4-5 months next when I had not ordered any. I suggest you catch in a minicab tell them what U want (to see a doc & procure meds) he will take protection of you. That's what we did the 1st 3 times.
Best of luck
the farmacias are everywhere. There is no problem purchasing the medications. But bringing them subsidise is in against the ruling. No B.S.
(Of course, I snuck some in pre 9/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment