Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BREASTLIFT...anyone have one?

I am considering having cosmectic surgery (breastlift) done contained by Belguim later this year...I would be interested to hear of anyone else's experience.BREASTLIFT...anyone have one?
I am a clueless, clueless man, but for what it's worth, you might not really necessitate it. I think that most guys are close to me and wouldn't care if your breasts weren't unfaultable, but would be enjoy man with you (and them) plentifully.
Don't need to they are surrounded by nice shape thank you.
why do women do that......
just when things are fine, they stir & ruin it
i lift my g/f's breasts moderately often, and i relish it haha!
If you can afford it then you jump for it, mate. People are too quick to frown upon those who enjoy cosmetic surgery and its only cos they can't afford it. Me. I would hold everything done, but.... Make sure its a good surgeon and have a chat to your G.P first whatever you do. I know a bloke once and he had so tons lifts from an iffy surgeon that he other had to wear a scarf round his d¨|colletage so you couldn't see his willy.
if you want to have 1 capture your dr to say whos correct etc
NOT MEDICAL BUT I LIFT MINE ALL THE TIMEAND LIKE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment