Saturday, October 23, 2010

Black Tongue?

Whenever I take a Rolaids, Tums, Pepto Bismol or any antacid, I termination up with a black tongue and the drink of charcoal in my mouth for a sunshine or two. Ironically, my mom says when I be little and had the croup adjectives the time, the doctor would give me crushed up charcoal tablets to rob. I don't know if the two are related, but what causes this?Black Tongue?
Bismuth is an ingredient contained by these medications. It can result in a black staining of the tongue for a few days. It is harmless and will shift away after you stop taking the medication.
not related - this does happen, it is related to the substances contained by the tablets - dont worry almost it/ it will wear off, or you can brush it benignly off next to a toothbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment