Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can anyone serve me numeral out what this system?

In my dream I was pregant and my best friend (guy) be rubbing my stomach..any ideas?
(PS - not sexually stirring!)Can anyone serve me numeral out what this system?
You are looking forward to a new life span. Are you graduating? that would explain it. The different life does not necessarily propose a real babe-in-arms. It usually indicates life change of a big sort, though. Going off to college, looking for a position, a big, new energy. The friend is obviously someone who you bring comfort from. Move on into your future - you are fine.
dreams are meaningless. You freshly ate too much sugar that day
People read aloud when you dream a good dream, it expect you really want or really are into whatever you dreamed of. Maybe you own feeling for that bestfriend... you never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment