Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Best "Stop smoking aid"?

I've been smoking for awhile in a minute and i wanna take the steps to stop. What's the best patch/gum/medicine to nick to help stop the nicotine urges?-experienced smokers just pleaseBest "Stop smoking aid"?
I haven't tried this yet. (keyword YET) but i own several friends that swear by this drug that seems to be covered by most insurance companies www.chantix.com Apparently, this works on the neurons that are effect by Nicotine... So your body doesn't think it wishes any nicotine... you smoke less and smaller number and apparently with out really notice. This is from what I have hear from several friends men and women of all ages and varying length of addiction. So when the time comes and I know I'm ready to quit this is the mode I'm goin. Good luck to ya!
The only article I ever tried that I thought might work was the patch. I quit using them when I found myself lighting up even next to them on.
I'm not a smoker, but I'm a nurse. Some people enjoy had luck next to all of the things you mentioned. Everyone is different. Personally, the greatest amount of nouns stories I have hear come from the ones who go cold turkey, for some sense. They find other things to replace cigarettes that do not involve the nicotine. That way the yearning is gone much quicker, and not a drawn out point. Find something to do with your hand, and experiment with technique to destress. Candles (aromatherapy), music, etc. Exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment