Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blanket on knees?

Whenever there's a breeze and it's slightly humid my knees always hurting and I have to put a blanket on my knees to stop the pain. I be wondering why my knees ache while I'm within those environments. I tend to get patellar tendonitis sometimes but cryotherapy would serve decrease any pain/swollen.

Sports: hockey (goalie), MMA, bullfighting, paintball, tennis, lacrosse.
Meds taken: ibuprofenBlanket on knees?
yea that's what i would enjoy to say as all right arthritis
check this site out n see if it kinda helps
you might hold arthritis in your knees..
it may be a sign of arthritus as economically. moist weather seems to affect conditions approaching that. you're best bet, if you able, is to move to somewhere drier.

  • parenting message board
  • improve pc performance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment