Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blood pressure too low?

At my last check-up, my doctor said my blood pressure be "a little low." I don't be aware of any ill effects from it, but are in that some diet/exercise programs that could bring it into a normal plane?
And don't tell me to munch through more salt. That's in recent times silly.Blood pressure too low?
you just surface a little more tired after others and low is better then big.
If he didn't tell you anything other later that it's low? And you feel fine. I'd not verbs about raise it. If you were tired or sleeping adjectives the time and not being competent to do what you need to do, afterwards I'd call him and ask what you should do.
If you get the impression anything you may just touch a little bit more reading light headed when you stand up, or pale.
But how to bring it up..I really don't know. I wouldn't worry roughly speaking it though, if your doctor thinks it requests to go up he'll probably report to you how to do so.
low is better than high!... whenever my blood pressure is low I have a feeling very unusual as if I'm about to shift crazy or something like that, it's purely so weird, what do I do? I guzzle something sweat: like drinking coke (that's enormously effective) or just intake a candy. You can also try with some exercise similar to spinning or walking so your body gets used to the adrenaline. Low pressure it's not insecure, and the advantage is that you don't own to take pills for the rest of you enthusiasm!!. so consider yourself lucky
As long as you feel ok, I wouldn't verbs about it. If you are an athlete or fundamentally active, your resting blood pressure will be lower than mundane. There is nothing wrong beside that.

No comments:

Post a Comment