Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can anyone facilitate?

I am always tired, irritable, thirsting and i dont know why, I had a urine infection which didnt clear and is in a minute a possible kidney infection. I have tonsilitis contained by one tonsil, my temprature is up, i cant eat as it make me feel sick, i hold inflamation on my left side, ive be tested for pregnancy and its negative, diabeties denial, have a tight chest beside a cough which i had to own a chest xray for. my whole body ache. and all the doc can enlighten me is that she has another forgiving with adjectives the same symptons and they cant pinpoint the problem. I be on penicillin which didnt help, ive not moved from bed, excluding to go to doc, contained by a week. and no matter how much wet i drink i cant get hydrated, im awaiting urine example result, chest xray result and 6 blood tests (iron, blood sugar, vitamin b12, ESR, LFT, TFT) but its be going on far to long now, any philosophy what it might be anyone?Can anyone facilitate?
This could be related to the fact that you still own an infection. As your body is fighting the infection, you don't own time to recover and build up your strength. You have need of to get the results of the test and ask for an ultrasound and also an MRI scan to find out exactly what is going on. This might also be a psychological problem, if you feel down later that could be affecting your health too. Good luck!
hmm sounds resembling Tapanui Flue
This is an answer to part of your ask...i was once severely thirsting and the doc told me not to drink water but to drink drinks beside sugar like gatorade or powerade. i know you said you couldnt get through or else you would have a feeling sick but eating sugar be what the doc told me to do. also if you dont up-chuck then why not only just eat? hope this help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment