Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can a doctor remove a defacement?

I have 1/4 inch mutilation on my eyebrow since I was 3 and when I get the cut my dad never took me to get stitches. Can a docor fashion the scar smaller amount visible? What do I do around this scar?Can a doctor remove a defacement?
The single way to find rid of a scar that elderly is laser treatment. It is expensive and not 100%.
You can try OTC like Mederma, but it imagined won't do much to an old defect.
My bet is that you look pretty unique next to it, I doubt other people have an idea that twice about it, and undeniably doesn't bother them as much as you. A quarter inch scar is incredibly very small.
No, unfortanately scar are permanant
You have to see a dermatologist that does laser treatments.
within are scar revision surgeries, but that mark is so small... is it thick and ropy, but for don't worry in the order of it. gives your frontage character.
Find a reputable cosmetic surgeon who deal with Laser defacement removal and go for a consultation. Most consults are free. He will convey you if ur a candidate for Laser defect removal. I have a guy at work who have a horrible burn scar on his forearm, the plastic surgeon used the laser on him, and u can just see it at all.
If your dad didn't consent to you get stitches and its a serrated or wide blotch, a Plastic surgeon should be able to do Corrective surgery on the mark, where they would numb the nouns, reopen the cut, and stitch it neatly vertebrae together! A good surgeon should be capable of do that right along ur brow vein, to where it would not be see. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment