Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can a Neurologist Exam Cause Pain to Occur?

Had a reutine exam at my 1st visit to eurologist. He hit my arms and legs near a metal pole. I have have severe pain surrounded by my left shoulder since the exam that have escalated since the exam. Could just hitting me next to that thing aggravate the nerves into spasm? It feel like pulsating discomfort then go to a light stomach-ache that shoots up my neck. I will permit him know at next visit- be curious if he was the do.
I am 36/FCan a Neurologist Exam Cause Pain to Occur?
If you went to a neurologist, I'm assuing you have some underlying neurological issue. The exam he did on you will not cause the agony, but it might have aggravated a condition you already have. Let him know what happened--it's very adjectives information that will lead him to a diagnosis.
wow..bring a 2nd opinion at a rate of knots. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment