Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bogus Bill-What can I do?

I don't have medical insurance so whenever I move about to the doctor I pay by credit card. 2 months ago, I wasnt audible range too well out of my right ear. I go to a medical center. The doctor there said that I have a lot of rock-hard wax in my ear and it have to be removed. The total charge for this procedure is $118.00. I agreed and paid the entire bill. There be a lot of wax within my ear so he told me to go home and put some drops contained by it and come back within 1 week. I came support the next week and did not see the doctor but his nurse. She tried to pocket some of the wax out of my ear but the wax was still tricky. She told me the same entity..to put more drops in my ears. I come back a third time and this time the nurse took the wax completely out.
Yesterday I bring a bill from the medical center (2 months after my visits). The say that I owe them an other $225.00. This is bogus. I dont think I owe this. I tried chitchat to them but to no avail. What can I do. I dont want this on my credit report. Thanks.Bogus Bill-What can I do?
That is totally wrong! IF you had have medical insurance, then bill would enjoy been smaller number than $100 total. You need to contact someone surrounded by your state and let them know what happen and how much you were charged. I've hear of insurance fraud, but this is patient fraud. Email me if you entail more info.
Over 1/3 of medical bills are incorrect. Protest it in writing and hang on to some copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment