Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can a bruise variety a bone bigger or sort a twist within the muscle? I enjoy a strange bump...?

I had a bruise on my hip, and in a minute it feels resembling the bone is begger there. It might not be the bone, it could be muscle or something, but i know that there's a bump. The bump may hold existed before the bruise and for in the order of a year whenever I sleep on that side of my body I get sore.
Does anyone know what it could be?Can a bruise variety a bone bigger or sort a twist within the muscle? I enjoy a strange bump...?
If you be having trouble in the past the bruise, then get a bruise, and now there's a 'bump'? It could be deformity tissue BUT since you were bothered by it for up to a year very soon, you need to see a doctor.It's probably nil serious. I've had arthritis since I be 25 in my wager on.If I sat too long contained by one position(including sleeping) it would hurt. It's nothing. I feel better once I found out what it was, too!
Good luck to you,
D
i devise its something you should see the doctor for , it doesnt sound devout.
It can't be a bruise...a bruise is a contusion, or a closed wound. It is just bleeding beneath the skin, nothing more.
Sounds similar to it could be many different things. If it be a muscle, if it were a bump, it would be in motion away after awile.
There are such things as calcium build up on bone, but Im no doctor, so I couldnt make any type of diagnosis.
What hurts when you sleep on your side? Is it simply that particular nouns where the bump is? Does the throbbing go down your leg? (could be a spinal/back issue)
This is something you should bear up with a doctor.
move about to the doctor and see about it asap. I could be anything from nought to serious. don't put it off
calcuim build up, i own one on my shin. I've been told to rime and massage it out.

  • prove residency
  • ingrown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment