Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boat trip.?

later this week im supposed to budge on a boat trip with my conservatory to another island. im quite upset though cos i dont like boats but the basic problem is that my grandad passed away recently and everything give or take a few the island reminds me of him and i sometimes start to feel relatively panicy.
im not sure whether to go or not as this trip is considerable for my exam.
the counsellor said i shouldnt go as im unsuspecting for it but my mum says i should be in motion as ill wallow in myself and its not like im imagine it will be since ill be beside my friends.

any ideas on what i should do please?Boat trip.?
No thing what anyone else says, it's understandable you are not ready for this type of trip. You hold to give yourself time to mourn, and to adopt your loss. You'll have time near your friends when they get backbone, and besides, you can use the time to further prepare for your exams. GL
The best thing to do is to mull over positive. If you feel you cant walk then dont . Decide on the year of the trip if your really want to go because you wont be worrying that much later about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment