Saturday, October 23, 2010

Brain Zaps from medication. Need remedies, please.?

I've finally come off my anti-depressants (Cymbalta). I'm fear pretty good except for the Brain Zaps.
I've tried Omega 3 and Bonine, but while they give a hand other symptoms the brain zaps are still there.
Any remedies? I've hear of taking Benadryl.Brain Zaps from medication. Need remedies, please.?
Sorry but you just own to live with it. The zaps should slowly travel away within a few weeks.
What contained by the world is a Brain Zap?
Good vitamins~lots of water~lots of exercise~ginkgo~time...if you did it gradually as recommended by a doctor it should step away fast~if you just stopped it will transport longer~Good luck~You will feel better! Shine bright!
What do you give the name brain zaps?
I would advise NOT to clutch that Benadryl- It might make you sleepy, and you can even use it as a sleep aid if you are immature, but if you are not so young, Benadryl can formulate your brain function even worse.
Situps and pushups, plus a fast stride may do you more good than that Benadryl

No comments:

Post a Comment