Saturday, October 23, 2010

Body change? HELP!!?

I'm 20 year old womanly. I've always be about 115 lbs and i'm 5'7". But 2 weeks ago i started to gain alot of freight. I didn't change my intake habits or anything. I've gain 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm doing everything i can from constant work outs to strict intake diet to make the mass gain stop and go posterior down. Nothing is working!. And suddenly my face is starting to break out near acne; I've never had acne issues earlier. I know I'm not pregnate but i don't know whats going on. Any idea? or solution to gain my weight support to normal??Body change? HELP!!?
You could hold a thyroid problem!! You need to shift to the doctor.
yeah shes very right u could be hypo thryoid..its a condition contained by which your thryoid gland (at the base your neck) could not be making satisfactory of the thryoind hormone...which can lead to alot of other form problems.i was hyper thryoid.the exact oposite.my gland be making way too much hormone...some of my symtoms be fatigue,dizzieness,hair loss, nausea,vomiting, and horrible migraines and i be also fainting alot and none of my docs could digit it out for a long time until finally we were at tha dr. department and my momnoticed my neck looked swollen!! they finally tested me and in a minute im getting treatments for it..they're helping alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment