Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cab a doctor loose his medical liscence for maxim fart.?

Mine did but I found it funny but I told a friend of and she said it was vulgar. I am afraid she may report to on him. I like him and don't want him to procure in trouble.Cab a doctor loose his medical liscence for maxim fart.?
There's nought wrong with him proverb that, and so nothing he could achieve in trouble over.
i really dont mull over he could i mean if he said it contained by a mean process to you well that wasn't probably nice and you could other switch your doctor but he shouldn't get fired or loos his license lately for that
Lose his/her license for saying the word "fart". That's ridiculous! Although I wouldn't be surprised contained by this country of retarded values.
probably not. while it isnt the most professional term I dont meditate its a huge deal
depends what coutry it is..different states and different countries own different regulations..however if you are not happy beside your doctor you can write to the medical council and make a complaint against him..or if you do not want this you can simply make over your doctor and just write a notification to him and explain that his behaviour be inappropriate.
I am a doctor myself and I should confess I hold to deal beside a lot of foul language from different people at work..but I only just put up with it but I reflect on if someone does wrong you have to confront that lifestyle and let him know that this is not a right piece to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment