Saturday, October 23, 2010

Body temp unbridled?

I am cold almost all the time, but when I sleep my body temp get sooo hot that I can't sleep in like peas in a pod spot because I can't stand the heat from my body on the sheets. Also, my boyfriend doesn't construe how I'm always complaining roughly speaking how cold I am most of the time during the day but at hours of darkness he can't get too close because he say he can feel the boil from my body. He says its almost resembling a heater!! LOL...its sympathetic of funny. Is this normal?Body temp unbridled?
Hypothyroid race are cold and Hyperthyroid people are hot. The motivation you can be cold during the day can be from hypothyroidism and thaw out at night can be be from a pillow top mattress. Hormones aside from the thyroid can grounds heat at hours of darkness. Dress comfortably at night and I don`t know consider having your blood tested beside a complete blood count including a tsh
i do the same item and have wondered just about it too.hopefully its nothing discouraging
I have thyroid disease, and an inability to regulate my body warmth is part of my symptom underside. Look up "hypothyroid" or "hyperthyroid" and see if any of the other symptoms apply to you
hurry and see a doctor before you die
i would recommend have your dr. check out your thyroid levels...probably no rationale for alarm, but i have thyroid issues, and my "thermostat" is also out-of-whack...

No comments:

Post a Comment