Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Been inkling sick for over a week, what to do?

I've felt pretty sick for more than a week. The symptoms own been runny trunk, congested, headaches, stomach ache, nausea, and I have feel very tired and enjoy not had much activeness. I've been taking Benadryl and ibuprofin to try and skirmish the symptoms, but nothing have worked. I've been drinking a great deal of water and consumption strictly healthy foods close to whole pellet bread, fruit, milk, and vegetables, but that hasn't seemed to comfort at all any. I'm taking my vitamin every day, as I enjoy pretty consistently for the past few months. I am going to see my doctor tomorrow, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to aid relieve these symptoms. I'm just flat worn out from outlook so sick...
Also, any ideas what it could be?Been inkling sick for over a week, what to do?
it could be a few things.check your symptoms using a symptom checker at webmd.com
as for right now i can solely suggest taking some more pain relievers and going to bed.
Go to the doctor is my suggestion. I think you might hold the flu, i'm sorry to say. those are adjectives the symptoms that you listed. you'll obligation specific medicine for what you hold, if i'm right about you have the flu. Best of luck, and i hope this helps. :-)
After one week it is time to see a physician...
base on what you mentioned you have a viral infection and the best item you can do is just rest..well brought-up night sleep...hot shower and plenty of fluid to drink..honey and fresh fruit...I do not regard taking vit tablets are as good as fresh fruits.try to agree to your body get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment