Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bump on nouns cause sickening headache?

About 3 weeks ago I found a tiny pimple size bump on my neck. I did'nt set off to worry till roughly a week ago. The bump is now a significant pea size, located on the leftside of my neck around a 1/2 inch below the hairline. I am now starting to own shooting pains from the area through the departed side of my head, this is occurring everyday and are reasonably painful. Any suggestions would be great! Should I telephone call my doctor?Bump on nouns cause sickening headache?
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR.
CALL YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT NOW.
THIS IS SERIOUS.
That would be wise.
YES, you should phone call your doctor right away. Even if it turns out to be nothing, or something minor - you should really want that peace of mind that everything's ok beside your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment