Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best track to put-on sick?

What is the best way to miss institution? Ecspecially when mum is a doctor? :(Best track to put-on sick?
Go to school. The daytime off is not worth the hassle you will travel through. I found that out the hard process this year. I faked sick so much. Im a senior. Now, a month away from graduation they told me my attendance be going to stop me from graduating. Fortunately I be able to verbalize them into letting my graduate. Don't take the risk. Go to academy
Not to miss school. Dude you'll enjoy to make it adjectives up the next daytime plus what you have for the daytime you come back.
sit on ur bed and relate ur mom u dont feel righteous. when she says ur going 2 institution start 2 get up and dance 2 the kitchen and stuff crunchy stuff and water contained by ur mouth. when she comes by u, spit it all out and start coughing!! it will work
genuine become sick. Y. pestis or E. Coli O:157 are good choices for pathogens, as they label you realy sick and can even kill you.
A better choice is not to miss institution. It is a lot well again for you and you don't have to bring in up missed homework. Plus you just might swot up want those pathogens cause.
stir to school
the work you miss youll hold to do ANYWAY!
it might be harder if it is a test
only just go!
[fool]

No comments:

Post a Comment