Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can anyone consent to me know of a reliable online pharmacy selling valium(diazepam) please no free drug counselling?

I preferably want blue valium because my friends want them as well & they dont trust the white ones because they're normally manufactured in 3rd world countries & they're habitually dangerous fake or a mix of other sedative drugs that be paid you feel immensely groggy!Can anyone consent to me know of a reliable online pharmacy selling valium(diazepam) please no free drug counselling?
Although some of the above advice is right, I suspect you will want them for any a comedown or the buzz. I haven't discovered an on line pharmacy that will make available you them without medical guidance. If you find one let me know. Good luck. x
Go find your own fix.
No wonder you are still at horizontal 1 since the 14 June 06. Do you not understand that these are prescribed medication
The merely safe path to get diazepam is, as they should be obtain, by getting a prescription.
Sourcing any prescription medication via other methods is not a good hypothesis as you have no concept that what you are getting is what you want.
And I would say private as well.
I expect you need to jump and see your GP.
OK I will charge you lb100 for my counselling.
Diazepam is addictive crap. The original company who developed it is presently too embarrassed to making it. Its only adjectives effect is in stopping acute fits surrounded by epilepsy. Its anxiolytic effects are found in some studies to be LESS than placebo.
Please donate my levy to a mental health charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment