Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can i do tha lasik?

I am in twenties and on top form eyes but i am near sighted. Does my eyesight own to stable for one year to do lasik or i can still do it?Can i do tha lasik?
I had lasik done concluding year and I am thrilled with the results. I did profusely of research prior to my procedure, and most facilities want you to enjoy stable vision for one year prior to the surgery.
In my nouns (Northern California), many doctor's bestow a FREE evaluation to see if you are a candidate for lasik. It might be something to assume about.
There is a lasik evaluation tryout on this site, which might help you determine if you are a challenger:
http://www.allaboutvision.com/visionsurg...
Best wishes..
You sound similar to an ideal runner for Lasik. Your age works in your favor, you're nearsighted and Lasik works best for nearsighted relations. You should have correct results with the procedure.
I have it done two years ago, i was farsighted, over sixty, and desperately needed eyeglasses for seeing close, especially reading. I still need reading specs, however, for normal sight otherwise, including driving, I do just fine minus glasses .

No comments:

Post a Comment