Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can anyone enlighten me the current street price on a 2mg Xanax pub?

I used to pay $4 years ago. I in recent times relocated and found a mutual friend who wants to charge me $8. Is that crazy, or hold prices gone up? And to clarify, I'm talking in the order of the street price, not Rx or online pharmacies. Thanks in mortgage. And save the rude and judgemental comments please.Can anyone enlighten me the current street price on a 2mg Xanax pub?
Well seeing its harder to gain meds and sell them prices hold gone up. So your friend isn't over charging you although I would haggle and go for 6 or 7 dollars instead of 8. Oh and the one and only reason I know this is wreak my friends sell ^_^
Street price is regularly US$5 per 2 mg tablet (2004). The 0.5 peach tablets are rarely see on the black market, and the 0.25 tablets are even rarer. Prescription prices change depending upon location, insurance, generic or brand, etc
i dunno i dont do drugs!! and u shouldnt either.
Xanax will ruin your vivacity. No one wants benzos immediately because they fry and addict your brain and the withdrawal are from hell. That is why street price has gone up. The street price is going up surrounded by the UK as well. It is double the price surrounded by the UK on the street now. Doctors don't want to prescribe them and even street users do not want benzos because they mess you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment