Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best course to Get rid of Spot that are bid, red and scratchy to poke?

I have adjectives of a sudden broken out in spots near a matter of days, one on my chin, one underneath my eye and one on my cheek. i hold never really had spots and i haven't changed my diet so what could this be. and how do i procure rid of the or even make them smaller number red and sore. Thank you all contained by advance
Lynda xx :PBest course to Get rid of Spot that are bid, red and scratchy to poke?
You might go and get a sudden outbreak if you have be getting tired and run down also stress can make the little buggers pop up. I use trim TCP during the day and approaching the lady above me said toothpaste at hours of darkness. Also don't touch it as the dirt from your hands will form it worse.
You could try putting toothpaste on and leaving it on over dark, sounds wierd but I have hear it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment