Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baths or showers?

and how often?
i detestation baths, they make me consistency dizzy.Baths or showers?
Showers definitely. I be aware of weird sitting within a bathtub, it's approaching sitting in your own dirt. With showers the water's other fresh = )
showers
every day, shower
I'm a shower personage, lol, i have an unnatural mistrust and hate of baths! j/k but i do perceive that showers are much cleaner. baths just receive me feel similar to i'm soaking in my own dirt. yuck!!
Showers definately. if you enjoy a bath your wash yourself and lying in your germs. baths are apposite for relaxing but showers are good if you want to seize clean and i shower day after day and i go contained by the bath give or take a few 1 every 2 weeks.hope i helped.
Baths.
Why stand when you can sit.and you can see your legs easier to shave.and if you've straightened your curly hackle & don't want it getting any moisture from the shower.you can read.baths are win-win all around. ;)
Showers are better for women anyway.
showers once or twice a daytime -- i live in floriduh -- gotta clear up the stupid off of me
showers, twice a afternoon!
btw, sometimes baths make me perceive dizzy too!
Showers at least every other daytime unless you do work or sports that cause you to acquire extra dirty. Showering too much is bad for your skin but hey.if you involve it you need it
shower when by me-self hip bath when Christa's miff me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment